General Data ProteCtion
Chotiwat Manufacturing, Public Co.,Ltd. (“company” “we” and “our”) recognises its responsibilities in relation to the collection, holding, processing or use of personal data. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. You may choose not to provide us with the requested data, but failure to do so may inhibit our ability to do business with or provide services to you. Company will not collect any information that identifies you personally through this website unless and until you buy our products or services, register as a member, or submit personal information for job application purposes.
This website, and our social media platforms are not intended for persons in jurisdictions that restrict the distribution of information by us or use of such social media platforms. If this is applicable to you, we would advise you to study the relevant restrictions, and our company does not accept liability in this respect.
We will collect and store any information when you enter on our website, or provide to us through any other channel. We may also obtain lawfully collected personal or non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third parties sources. We may also collect some information about your computer or other devices used when you visit this website.
If you make use of any social media features or platforms, either on our website, an application we provide, or otherwise through a social media provider, we may access and collect information about you via that social media provider in accordance with their policies. When using a social media feature, we may access and collect information you have chosen to make available and to include in your social media profile or account, including but not limited to your name, gender, birthday, email address, address, location etc. Our access to this information may be limited or blocked based on your privacy settings with the relevant social media provider.
Usage of Personal Data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- to process, administer, implement and effect the requests or transactions contemplated by the forms available on our website or any other documents you may submit to us from time to time;
- to communicate with you including to send you administrative communications about any account you may have with us or about future changes to this privacy statement;
- for data matching, internal business and administrative purposes;
- for promotional or marketing purposes including sending you promotional materials and conducting direct marketing in relation products, services, advice and subjects:
- to assist in law enforcement purposes, investigations by police or other government or regulatory authorities and to meet requirements imposed by applicable laws and regulations or other obligations committed to government or regulatory authorities;
- to personalise the appearance of our websites, provide recommendations of relevant products and provide targeted advertising on our website or through other channels;
- other purposes as notified at the time of collection; and
- other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
By providing your personal information to us, you accept that our company may retain your information for as long as necessary, to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it is collected in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Our company applies security measures consistent with current best practices to protect your personal information. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
Who may be provided with your personal data?
Personal data will be kept confidential but may, where permitted by law and where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the personal data was collected, provide such personal data to the following parties:
- any person authorised to act as a contractor or third party service provider (within or outside company) who provides administration, data processing, telecommunications, computer, payment, debt collection or securities clearing, technology outsourcing, call centre services, mailing and printing services in connection with the operation of our business and A
- government or regulatory bodies or any person to whom a company must disclose data: (a) under a legal and/or regulatory obligation in that jurisdiction applicable to that particular company; or (b) pursuant to an agreement between our company and the relevant government, regulatory body or other person.
- In relation to any personal data collected by us whilst providing any services in respect of our provident fund, such personal data would only be transferred to the above parties for the purpose of providing any provident fund related services.
From time to time, we may purchase a business or sell one or more of our businesses (or portions thereof) and where permitted by law your personal data may be transferred or disclosed as a part of the purchase or sale or a proposed purchase or sale. In the event that we purchase a business, the personal data received with that business would be treated in accordance with this privacy statement, if it is practicable and permissible to do so.
Where permitted by law, your personal data may be provided to any of the above parties who may be located in Thailand. Your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in Thailand. By providing us with your personal information or using our services or our website or applications, you consent to the transfer of such information outside your jurisdiction to our facilities or to those third parties with whom we share it as described above.
Access Rights to Personal Data
You have the right to:
- verify whether our company holds any personal data about you and to access any such data;
- require our company to correct or update any personal data relating to you which is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date;
- require our company to erase, destroy, temporary suspend, or convert any personal data into anonymised data;
- withdraw your consent provided to our company, and
- enquire about our company policies and practices in relation to personal data.
You may use the rights described above and/or express any concern you might have about our use of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
Our company has the right to charge costs which are directly related to and necessary for the processing of any personal data access request. If you ask us to erase, destroy, temporarily suspend, convert any personal data into anonymised data, or withdraw your consent, it may inhibit our ability to do business with or provide services to you.
Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can disable this function in your browser settings. However, by doing so you may not be able to fully enjoy the benefits of our websites and certain features may not work properly.
If any part of this website contains links to other websites, those sites may not operate under this privacy statement. You are advised to check the privacy statements on those websites to understand their policies on the collection, usage, transferal and disclosure of personal data.
Amendments to this Privacy Statement
Our company reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to add to, change, update or modify this privacy statement, simply by notifying you of such change, update or modification. If we decide to change our personal data policy, those changes will be notified on our website so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use the information and under what circumstances the information is disclosed. Any such change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting.
Should you have any questions on any part of this privacy statement or would like additional information regarding the company’s data privacy practices please do not hesitate to contact us by the contact details above.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your web browsers or internet enabled devices (e.g. your computer, smartphone or tablet) that can later be read by the server – like a memory for a web page.
This means we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access the website;
- the type of browser software and configuration and operating system used to access the website;
- the date and time you access the website;
- if you linked to the website from another website, the address of that website; and
- the pages you enter, visit and exit the website from, content viewed and duration of visits.
Our Privacy Statement sets out full details of the other information we collect and how we use your personal information.
The types of cookies we use and why we use them, includes but is not limited to the following:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website, and include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website;
- Statistic/Analytical Cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around and use our website. These cookies are used for web enhancement and optimisation purposes and to aggregate statistics on how our visitors reach and browse our websites. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and to help us understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our public relation is;
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, tailor the website for your needs and remember your preferences, for example, your choice of language or region, browsing font size;
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any material displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose; and
Please note that some cookies on the website are managed by third parties, including, for example, advertising networks, features such as videos, maps and social media, and providers of external websites like web traffic analysis services. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies. You should refer to such third parties’ own cookie and privacy policies for information about how they may use your information.
Managing cookie settings
You can block cookies by activating the setting within your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please be aware if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
If you wish to withdraw your agreement at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your browser settings for each browser you use.
For more information about how to do this, please follow the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.